Thursday, May 28, 2015

Man in photos used by scammer IDENTIFIED

A big thanks to the one of the ladies who the asshole scammer tried to dupe for out-Googling me and managing to find the real person behind the photos used by the asshole scammer. His name is Zoran Birtasevic and he's a Serbian, working as a music company manager managing a famous Serbian musician, and also pretty famous himself... which means he has plenty of public photos but that is of course also why probably 99% of Malaysians wouldn't recognize him. Coz' he's only famous in Serbia.

The pics below were some of what the scammer used on his dating profile as well as what he sent to me on Whatsapp. Click on them to see the same photos used by the actual owner of the photos on his Facebook fan page. 





Apparently he's also in a relationship. So there goes my miniscule hope that the real guy is as single, willing to hop on a flight to meet me and we end up getting together. Hahaha. I'm kidding, of course. Mostly. 

As an ironic side note, while I was looking Zoran up on this site called Pixgram, a banner ad for flights to Miri popped up. 



Now that's NOT funny, internet!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, many thanks for your sharing. I actually run through all your posts and peoples' comments. I have to say I am encountering a scam as well. It has been going for over 5 months. We still have contact even which is more less than the frequency before. I turned back to him few times and claimed I can't do anything unless he proves to me all weird things. so our conversations always end there. I'm trying to drag the time as longer as I can sort out a resolution. But I am being stuck since all information about him is only an email address and whatsapp account which are difficult to track and investigate. Appreciate if you could please give me any ideas as well as a way to identify the real person used by the scammer. I tried google image and tineye but couldn't find. Many thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. Did you contact mycert team and cybercell of philippines. I know its like looking for a needle in haystack. But have you tried going legal. ?

    ReplyDelete