Sunday, May 3, 2015

Experience from TWO of Derry's targets (Updated 13 May 2015)

Target no. 1:
After my experience with the scammer who called himself Derry Johnstone, I created a fake profile of him on the OKC dating site (which STILL has not removed his original profile after I reported it twice) to warn other women about the scammer. I received a reply from a lady whose name and photo has been removed to protect her. She was told the exact same story as I was but fortunately was aware of the scam when he sent her a very immaturely written 'love confession email' (which I never received from him and sounds nothing like how he speaks over the phone) which made her aware that it was a scam. 

I'm sharing this as further evidence that this person was trying to scam women (Note: Please right click on the screenshots and open in a new window/tab to zoom in and read in larger font)



I asked the lady to forward me the email and this is what it said:

As mentioned above, I never received such an email, and had I did, it would have set off more warning bells as it is a trademark of scammers to prematurely confess their feelings and get overly romantic. 

Target no. 2:
I also created a fake Facebook profile under name of 'Scamvic KL' to share my blog to the public, and from there I got a message from another lady who the scammer was also trying to con. She also told me that she was the one who asked him to convert to Islam, and according to him that's why it couldn't work out between them and he was disappointed. Basically the bastard weaved this lady's request into one of his sob stories to make me feel more sorry for him. In reality, he continued stringing her along until the point he tried asking her for money and it was only because she didn't have the money to give that she was not conned out of anything.

See the conversation below:




I guess the scammer and his gang of scalliwag scammers was brushing up their scamming skills on these ladies before I came along, and by that time he'd gotten good enough to dupe me.

In the words of Lily Aldrin.... yoooouuu sonafabitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment